Local History Room
World War II
- Boxes of 5 by 10 inch index cards with newspaper clippings of Lawrence World War II veterans.
- Records of the Needham and Lawton chapters of the GAR.
Society of Natural History & Archaeology
- Records of the local organization from 1886 to1928.
Badger & Nash Grocers
- Account Book for the years 1855 and 1856.
Lawrence Public Library
- Both the records and photographs.
Lawrence Opera House, Lawrence City Hall, Entertainments
- Mostly ephemera from a variety of Lawrence churches.
John R. Rollins
- Letters written to Rollins when he was writing his book about the Rollins family
Lawrence Bridge Company
- Account book when it was a toll bridge
Lawrence Public Schools
- Records including School Committee Reports
Committee on the Lawrence Common
- Minutes 1849 to 1852.
Lawrence Police Department
- Police Log 1865 to 1868
Textile Strike 1912
- A collection of scrapbooks and 2 small broadsides
Lawrence City Mission
- Annual reports
Pemberton Mill Disaster
Lawrence Treasurer Office
- Account Book 1847 to 1853
United Textile Workers of America
- Collective bargaining records
- Small collection of letters to and from members of the city’s namesake’s founder
Old Residents’ Association
Robert Frost Collection
- Books written by or about the Lawrence poet and a small collection of memorabilia.
- Postcards and stereo slides of Greater Lawrence
- Photographs of Semana Hispana, the NRA parade of 1933
- The Jennings family
- The God and Country Parade of 1962
- Flood of 1936
- Lawrence Cyclone (1890)
- Before urban renewal (1958)
- Fr. O’Reilly’s Golden Jubilee Parade
- Cabinet cards of the Lawrence High School graduating classes of 1897, 1908, and 1909
- Many miscellaneous images that help to document life in the Merrimack valley