Mayor Daniel Rivera, announces National Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Week April 22-26, 2019. To celebrate CDBG week, Mayor Rivera will hold a tour of local programs, the South Common, and housing development sites across the community that benefit from CDBG/HOME funding. Following the tour, there will be a press conference.
- Mayor Daniel Rivera
- Congressoman Lori Trahan
- Representative Frank Moran
- Representative Christina Minicucci
- Representative Marcos Devers
- Vilma Martinez-Dominguez, Community Development Director
The Duck Mill
4 Union Street, Lawrence, MA
Friday, April 26th 11:45am
**Mayor Rivera will host a bus tour beginning at 9am and ending at 11:30am on Friday and stop at CDBG/HOME fund sites before the press conference. The tour stops are open to the press.**
- SISU Center – 417 Canal St.
- Union and Milford – 132 Union St.
- South Common Park
- Notre Dame – 354 Merrimack St
- Duck Mill – 4 Union St. – Final Stop