Out of State Vehicles

If any resident has information pertaining to vehicles that are primarily garaged within The City of Lawrence but are registered outside of the city, they can contact Officer Yancey or Detective Flores.

Image of a New Hampshire license plate

When You Call

Provide the address where the vehicle is located, a description of the vehicle and plate number if they have it. If the resident likes they can leave a contact number for us to call them back but this is information will remain strictly confidential.